WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

5.30.2012

Revelation

I had a revelation this morning while packing the lunches.


Summer break is almost here.


{cue choir of angels}


I was begrudgingly spreading the peanut butter and jelly (because PJ someone - who shall remain unnamed - was supposed to make the sandwiches), when it occurred to me that there are only a few weeks left. 
In just a few weeks' time, I won't have to:
  • wake the kids up at six am. 
  • make sure the uniforms are clean.
  • pack the lunches.
  • check the homework.
Oh, how I hate the morning routines. Even better than that - a week after the kids get out, I'm out for the summer, too. I love teaching, but I love the schedule even more. Be jealous. It's awesome.

I can't wait until the first morning when I get up at my usual time and leisurely drink a cup of coffee in peace. It will be glorious. 

You know what, though? Those fools will probably spend the whole summer waking up before the crack of dawn just to mess with me. I swear they're out to get me...



If you enjoy the blog, why not become a follower? I'm the one counting down the days. You can also stalk find me on Facebook and TwitterLike the page and follow me!

P.S. Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Click that cute little brown button on my sidebar to vote for me...

And don't forget to visit my Zazzle store. You know you want some!

No comments: