WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

12.10.2012

The Magic Ornament

Here's a funny little story.

Three years ago, before Charlotte had come along, my stepmother found the cutest little pewter ornament and just had to buy it for me.





The thing that was so great about it was that it just happened to have a little snowperson family that looked just like mine. There were snowdad, snowmom, and four little snowkids. It was such a lucky little find. 

Then, two years ago, when I was decorating the tree, I came across that ornament in my box. I was thinking how it was a little sad that it wouldn't really match our family anymore now that Charlotte had joined us. That's when I turned the ornament over. And this is what I found:



Can you see it? There's one tiny little surprise snowkid right on the back. I swear it wasn't there when I first got it. Our little Charlotte made it into the family ornament.

Now, I check it every year and breathe a sigh of relief when there aren't any new snowbabies. I'm all set!


HEY... If you enjoy the blog, why not become a follower? I'm the one who still only has five kids according to the magic ornament. Phew! You can also stalk find me on Facebook and TwitterLike the page and follow me!

---->P.S. Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Click that cute little brown button on my sidebar to vote for me...

**And be sure to visit my Zazzle store. Don't you need a new coffee mug or apron??



Do you have any special ornaments on your tree? Leave a comment below...


No comments: