WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

7.18.2013

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

My kids run my life. LIke when they barge into my room in the morning, take up precious real estate in my bed, and then insist on watching "kid TV." Yes, child, come on in. Please put your knee in my back. And whatever you do, make sure I never watch the news. I shouldn't know what's going on in this world when there are creepy babies teaching us how to dance on Disney Junior. 

I just talked about this recently. Maybe I should take my own advice. Or maybe my "Tuesday's Tips" are for you. Learn from my mistakes. I'm already a lost cause. These shows are so weird. And possibly tied to an imminent toddler uprising. I'm sure my kids are getting some kind of subliminal message from them on how to overthrow the parents. Why else would these normally intelligent children go completely slack-jawed when oddly animated babies start dancing?


Cute or Creepy? It's a fine line.
I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the cut & pasted baby heads or the high-pitched male voice-over guy saying, "Look. It's Sophie's bottom."
Sophie's bottom.
So, instead of catching the latest headlines or a bit of national news, I'm learning how to "dance silly" by a couple of baby heads pasted on little dancing bodies. And contributing to my own future demise when my children declare the mutiny for which these creepy babies are surely preparing them.
Dancing creepy babies.
Don't mind me. I'll just be sitting on my ass doing some silly dancing. If you can't beat them, join them?


HEY! If you enjoy the blog, why not become a follower? I'm the one who's afraid of dancing babies. You can also stalk find me on Facebook and TwitterLike the page and follow me!

**And be sure to visit my Zazzle store. Don't you need a new coffee mug or apron?

Have a good story to share about strange children's television shows? Feel free to share in the comments!


No comments: