WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

3.24.2013

Sunday Nights

I can't sleep on Sunday nights. As much as I like my job, starting a new week really stresses me out. The weekends and days off that we spend together as a family are great. Then, Sunday night rolls around and all I can think of are the hundreds of tasks I need to complete, the random little events and activities on the calendar, the chores that need to be done, the lunches, the uniforms, when I'll get to the gym, and on and on and on. I can't shut my mind off.

I look up at the clock projected on my ceiling and calculate how many hours I have until the alarm goes off. More and more time goes by and I realize I am not going to start another crazy week well-rested.

My DVR gets a real workout on these nights. The TV is a nice distraction from all of my silly stresses. The longer I can immerse myself in these shows, the longer I can put off the start of a new week.

So, here I am. Watching some shows and pretending I don't have to get up and start the weekly grind.

What about you...how do you prolong your weekends?



HEY! If you enjoy the blog, why not become a follower? I'm the one who is trying to sleep. You can also stalk find me on Facebook and TwitterLike the page and follow me!

**And be sure to visit my Zazzle store. Don't you need a new coffee mug or apron?


CARE TO LEAVE A COMMENT?


No comments: