WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

12.01.2012

Peace & Quiet

PJ and I had to travel out of state for a friend's wedding. My wonderful in-laws agreed to take care of the kids for two nights. We've never left the kids before, but I know they love hanging with the in-laws, so I'm not worried.

Since PJ is in the wedding, he had to go join the other groomsmen at the groom's hotel. Now, I've found myself alone in a hotel room. It just occurred to me that I can't remember the last time I was alone. Seriously. All alone.

I have to get ready for the wedding, but for the next ten minutes or so, I am just going to sit here and revel in the quiet. No one is calling my name. No one wants me to make chocolate milk. No one wants to change the tv to the Disney channel. Bliss.

So, please, be quiet. I'm trying to revel over here!



HEY... If you enjoy the blog, why not become a follower? I'm the one who's enjoying the peace. You can also stalk find me on Facebook and TwitterLike the page and follow me!


---->P.S. Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Click that cute little brown button on my sidebar to vote for me...

**And be sure to visit my Zazzle store. Don't you need a new coffee mug or apron??



No comments: