WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

3.15.2013

When Life Catches Up To You

I haven't blogged in over a month. I can't seem to find the time. For whatever reason, I can't seem to find the time to do anything. I haven't been to the gym, my house is a disaster, I'm behind on everything on my "to do" list. Man, these 87 5 kids are a real time-suck.

So, this is me, making a pact with myself to find the time. Time to do the things I both want and need to do. I'm just not quite sure where that time is going to come from, yet. I can't quit my job and I already don't sleep. Maybe someone wants to adopt my kids (or my housework) for a week? Come on, you know you want to!

In the meantime, I do intend to catch up on my blogging. It's something I really enjoy and I've got plenty of ridiculous stories to tell. These children may be the vampires of all my free time, but their nonsense offers endless writing material.

So, keep your eyes out for a new story or two. They should be coming soon...

What about you... How have you been managing your time lately?


HEY! If you enjoy the blog, why not become a follower? I'm the one who is trying to manage her time. You can also stalk find me on Facebook and TwitterLike the page and follow me!

**And be sure to visit my Zazzle store. Don't you need a new coffee mug or apron?


CARE TO LEAVE A COMMENT?

2 comments:

Lisa @ The Golden Spoons said...

I completely feel your pain as I have been in the exact same boat lately! What is it about this time of the year?!?!?

Lissie said...

I'm blaming the weather. Bring on the spring!