WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

5.14.2013

Tuesday's Tip (#32)

Here's a tip for you:

Stop watching Law & Order SVU (or get a chiropractor).

I went for a run a little after it got dark last night. I then spent 30 minutes running and flipping my head back and forth like a lunatic because I was fairly certain that some creep would be sneaking up behind me at any second. It's really not good for my neck. Clearly, I watch too many crime dramas. I was avoiding dark bushes and giving parked cars a wide berth. Hey, at least if I ever get attacked, it won't come as a surprise. Just pray for the poor innocent bystander who tries to share a sidewalk with me. They're going down. (Sorry, old lady.)

And don't make fun of my new rainbow shoes - they rock.

Have a tip to share? Or some pepper spray? Feel free to leave a comment below...

...& be sure to check back every Tuesday for a new tip!


No comments: