WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

7.31.2012

Tuesday's Tip (#15)

Here's a tip for you:


Buy some mascara.


Recently, I was chatting with another mom of a bunch of kids and she asked me why I always look so "put together." I was thinking maybe she was a little nuts because I knew I'd only had about 3 1/2 hours of broken sleep the previous night and no shower. But, then it dawned on me. I've been fooling people for years with my make-up.


I've always been that girl who wears make-up every day. It's just who I am. Not much, but a little concealer, some mascara and some lipstick and... voila! I no longer look like the queen of the zombie apocalypse that was staring back at me in the mirror that morning. Depending on the night I've had, I try to decide exactly how much make-up it'll take until I look human again.


So, when you've had a tough night and you feel like death warmed over, throw on some black mascara. You'll be the best looking zombie around.


My personal favorite







Have a tip to share? Or a favorite make-up trick? Feel free to leave a comment below...

...& be sure to check back every Tuesday for a new tip!





No comments: