WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

7.11.2012

Wordless Wednesday - Funny Faces










(Tuesday nights at UNO's kids eat free and get FREE face painting by Jackie @ MetroWest Face Painting. She's awesome!)







HEY... If you enjoy the blog, why not become a follower? I'm the one who's trying to find the make-up remover. You can also stalk find me on Facebook and TwitterLike the page and follow me!


---->P.S. Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Click that cute little brown button on my sidebar to vote for me...
**And be sure to visit my Zazzle store. You know you want some!

No comments: