WELCOME

You made it! Here it is... the blog where you get to sit back and laugh at - or be completely horrified by - life with 5 kids, 2 parents, some frogs, a cat & a rabbit (and those are just the creatures we know about).

10.30.2012

Tuesday's Tip (#25)

Here's a tip for you:

Consider yourself lucky.

I really wanted another day off in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Not because I had any damage to recover from. Just because it's fun to have an unplanned day off. 

So, I was a little disgruntled last night when I realized that Boston didn't cancel school even though most of the surrounding towns did. I wasn't the happiest person when I finally had to do a load of laundry so that everyone had clothes to wear this morning.

But... I've been watching the coverage of Sandy's devastation. I really should just shut up and consider myself lucky. We didn't lose power or have any damage from the storm. So, I'll grin and bear it.

And hope for a few snow days this winter...

I'm thinking good thoughts for those people impacted by Hurricane Sandy.




Have a tip to share? Or relieved that Sandy has passed? Feel free to leave a comment below...

...& be sure to check back every Tuesday for a new tip!


No comments: